Stole this from Curly McDimple
If Your Life Was a Movie, What Would the Soundtrack Be?
The Rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
Opening Credits: The World – Brad Paisley (to the world, you just may be another girl, but to me, you are the world..Yup, I like the sounds of that)
Waking Up: They Don’t Know – Ben Gibbard (Ben of Death Cab & Postal Service fame) (a little slow to wake up to, and it would be much better suited to the falling in love category)
First Day at School: Mr Wendal – Arrested Development (I guess I could pretend Mr Wendal was my teacher)
Falling In Love: I’m Already There – Lonestar
Fight Song: Lady – Lenny Kravitz (um, cuz I fight like a lady?!? ha!)
Breaking Up: Dreams Be Dreams – Jack Johnson (just read the lyrics…so perfect)
Prom: Drive – Cars (a great make out song for after prom!)
Life: From the Heart – Hoobastank ( I am always open and honest and wear my heart on my sleeve, so this is a good title)
Mental Breakdown: Songs for the Girl – Matthew Good
Driving: Lullaby – Dixie Chicks (this would put me to sleep, I need a good dancing song to drive to)
Flashback: God’s Been Good to Me – Keith Urban (in my life to this point, it’s been pretty damn good, so this is yet another perfect choice)
Getting Back Together: The Face That Landed 1000 Shits – Death Cab For Cutie
Wedding: Edge of the Ocean – Ivy (I guess a good one if you’ve been married before)
Birth of Child: Love Song – 311 (talking about how someone makes you whole again, and that you will always love them)
Final Battle: Cut Up Angels – The Used (well, battles usually involve cutting!)
Death Scene: Drown Me Slowly – Audioslave (ha, too funny! Even funnier that I am paranoid to go in large bodies of water, because I am afraid that I will drown!)
Funeral Song: Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake (fitting, seeing as how I am a closet JT junkie...I guess I’m not in the closet anymore, now am I? dammit)
End Credits: Give It Up To Me – Sean Paul
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment