Well, it's been quite a while. But, I've been VERY busy, so please forgive me!
So, what's been happening, you ask? Well, grab a seat and a nice cold beverage, and I'll fill you in...
I've been working a lot. Our company got bought and we had a bunch of stuff to get done before the close date. It's been crazy.
Mourning the loss of good friends that didn't get to make the move with us.
(Woodsman, if you're reading this, we miss you dearly!)
Packing up and moving my office, and trying to get used to the new digs. The fact that I am now located in a mall is really going to be tough on my bank card.
Going to concerts...The Tragically Hip (for the 13th time! man, I love those guys) and the Dixie Chicks, complete with limo service and amazing box seats!
Running into the ex at the Hip show...he was hammered and was all lovey. Texted me afterwards and told me that I looked like a million bucks. Too late for that, sweetheart!
Visiting with my best bud J and her new puppy! He's so cute it hurts.
Spending time with someone very special. :O) I am not jinxing it so that's all I'm saying for now, but I am VERY happy and walk around with an ear-to-ear grin each and every day.
Dying my hair super dark for the winter, and because that's what girls do after a break up.
Going to Canmore on a bus with my co-workers, our last hurrah before we found out our fate. It was one of the best memories I will have of them...from what I remember of it, anyways. ;O)
Watching a lot of movies - go and see The Departed if you have not already. It will blow your mind. And Leo is HOT!
Going to the gym a lot to try and keep a handle on the insane stress levels. It's working. I have triceps! Woo!
Trying to plan a beach vacation, complete with cabana boys.
Spending time with good friends, catching up and making memories.
Shopping for bridesmaid dresses because a dear friend has honored me by asking me to stand up for her at her wedding in February. I am so happy for her and her fantastic man.
There are a million other things that I have done over the past weeks, and I will keep you posted now that the dust has settled and I am into somewhat of a routine again. For now, I am off to a Mix and Mingle meeting with me new co-workers. We have to tell something about ourselves that no one would expect...fun.
Hello, new co-workers...did you know this isn't my real hair color?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to catch up saturday. Glad to hear things are going good. My other half is sad to hear he can't come out and see you.
See ya Saturday!
I can't wait to hear about "someone special" Sounds good
miss you too, kiddo. btw, I watched an old ACC united way vid (you were in it!). Made me miss the old days even more. Sucks. Good to see you blogging again.
Call me for 5bucks or sushi sometime. I'll buy.
Post a Comment