When in a relationship....does age REALLY matter?
I've always been with older guys. At least 3 years older than me. BUt now that I'm back on the dating scene, I've met a few boys that are younger than me. not too young, mind you, but a year or two younger. They've been super nice, really mature, got along well with them.
But sometimes, in the very back of my mind, I think...oh my, a younger boy. That can't be right. But you know what? It can be...I know lots of couples where the guy is younger than the girl. And they seem to work.
So, I'm not going to let this whole age thing bug me anymore. If you click with someone, then you should give it a whirl. Why miss out on the potential over a few stupid numbers?
Unless he's like 16 and you're 25...then that's just gross. Hehe!
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment