Just got back from Vegas 3 days ago...had a BLAST!!! In point form, some of the finer moments of the trip...most of you will have NO clue what any of this means...but a few certain people will! ;-)
- "Dang!!"
- HBG alert
- Dirty Bird
- Buffy the Margarita Slayer
- falling asleep (aka passing out) in the Luxor restaurant at 5 a.m.
- "Oh, where did you come from" (to the gin & seven on the nightstand)
- lean back, lean back, lean back
- "These are my CON-FESS-IONS!!!"
- dropping a gin & seven in Nine Fine Irishmen
- riding the horses at Excalibur
- stealing a golf cart in front of the Monte Carlo
- "These chicks are fucking HOT!"
- "She's already knocked up!!"
- STOGEY!!!
- yard long margaritas
- stagette with no bride-to-be
- back cleavage
- my delicate little flower
- Tim "The Rock" Henry
- Jen Henry, Jen Henry (in a sing song voice)
- Margarita Max
- "Wanna play with my clitortoise?"
- stupid shoes & sore feet
- Iggy, Iggy, Iggy!! Oi, Oi, Oi!!
- I love you guys!
- I just want to commend you girls on not being hooker (uh, thanks, I think?)
- What's crackin, yo??
- ooohhh, look at me, i'm standing out in the street waving my arms around like an idiot..HONK!
I'm sure there's more...but my brain is fried and I need to get rest. And detox myself from all of the frigging alcohol I consumed!!!
Sunday, September 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment