Tuesday, September 28, 2004

What's up, buttercup?

Amazing how 3 little words can brighten your day...just...like...that.

Someone special said that to me right at my melting point today and it brought me back down to earth.

So don't fret...my life is almost all right again. My little spazz out is over. I am now back in the land of the almost-normal.

Turns out that "where the F*CK Do You Get Off" guy was just concerned about the whole dating thing. I took it the wrong way...but seriously...how else could I have taken that conversation?!?! My thoughts exactly...and I still suspect it stems from a teeny tiny bit of jealousy on his part.

At the very end of my day, a pretty little "rainbow" also said "Cheer up baby doll!"
It's nice to know that even when you're not saying it out loud, there's someone there that is listening! Thanks! : )

And now, off to my guilty indulgence....weekly movie date with my bro. One of the highlights of my week!

No comments: