I want passion.
I want to be with someone who is passionate about me.
I want to be passionate about someone.
I want passion in all things in my life - work, friendships, romantic relationships. I have achieved some of these, but not all of them.
I especially want to be with a partner who makes me weak-kneed , makes my heart skip a beat, makes me love with reckless abandon. Yes, I am a romantic at heart. It is sometimes my downfall, but what is the point of living a half-assed life?
Love like you've never been hurt before...that's one of my favorite quotes of all time.
When you love someone, love them with everything you have. It might hurt more if it ends, but it's worth so much more.
I want to wake up every morning and be excited to BE. Not roll over, groan, and hit snooze one more time. I want to love my job and what I do.
I want to be alive again, my heart, body and mind buzzing with all the excitement of things unknown. I am going on a quest for passion...
Anyone want to join me?
Sunday, September 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment