I am FUMING mad right now! Here's a conversation between me and a guy friend asking about my potential hook-up last night:
Guy: So? Stories?
Me: NOTHING! Seeing him for dinner on Wed.
Guy: You are gay! So you gonna date him now?
Me: So gay! No dating. Little does he know dinner's gonna be at my place! Hehe. Not into that date small talk crap quite yet.
Guy: F*ck! You are gonna make it seem that you like him!
Me: How the hell else am I gonna get him in me!? Not really the type to call and say Hey wanna f*ck?
Guy: No? Fooled me!
Me: Beat it! For god knows what reason, ur an exception
Guy: Oh yah? Same with the hockey player from 2 weeks ago?
Me: Don't even start! That was the first time & you know it! I've been single for more than 2 months & have slept with 1 guy! Jerk ;-)
Guy: Little testy are we?
Me: No, just don't imply that I'm something I'm not : ) If only u knew
The thing that bugs me the most is that this guy is involved with someone!!! And he's talking to me like that! I'm single! Seriously! We are so fighting...from fun e-mails to this....god....
But, I sense the reason for his behavior is jealousy...so he must like me a little! hehe
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
There is no greater, or more sensual way to entice a man than to cook for him. Here's hoping the dessert is as tasty as your meal.
...or "was"
Post a Comment