I was a dancing queen last night....I got it in my head earlier in the week that I wanted to go out and let my hair down on Friday night. And I did just that. I got really drunk, and danced all night with some girlfriends. I didn't even really walk around looking for boys! *gasp!*
I got to hang out with a new friend as well. She's really cool....I'm glad I met her and that we kept in touch. NOt very often that you meet same sex friends at the bar. But we had an instant connection for some reason. And we had a lot of fun being idiots together last night.
I like the start of new things...I've had quite a few of them in the past few weeks. My life is finally starting to come together again after my little rough patch, and I love it.
Good friends, good times, throw a few boys in there....how can ya beat that? You just can't...
...and I get to go and see my 2 bestest friends in 2 weeks to party it up in Van. I am so excited I can barely stand it! I look forward to the memories made on that trip, let me tell ya!
Well, I'm babbling now...so off to get ready for another night of fun with my new friend!
Saturday, September 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment