I'm crazy in the head right now....still. Upside down, inside out for the past few weeks. I never knew that meeting new people could wreak such havoc on one's life.
So many new things to do, say, learn, notice, realize, understand, love, like, not like about someone when you're getting to know them. It is enough to make a person crazy.
I have enough going on in my head without this sensory overload. Geez...
I'm only being facetious though...half the fun of meeting new people is getting to know them as a person. See what it is about them that rings my bell.
One person in particular has thrown me for a loop. I've only ever met him briefly over a year ago, but we've been in contact via e-mail, texting, MSN over the past month...all that fabulous technological stuff that makes it so easy to never have to talk to them. But he's got me spinning. Right round, baby, right round.
It's weird how you can have such a connection with someone you will probably not see in person for a very long time....if ever. But for the time being, I'm having a blast with it. It's a lot of fun.
He makes me feel sexy, wanted, funny, pretty, happy, silly...among about a dozen other things. We have been in constant contact for the past 3 days...all day every day, apart from when we're sleeping.
And then, he pulled the unthinkable....he called. I chickened out and didn't answer...stupid ass that I am. We don't call each other. That's unheard of. But I'm glad it happened. It was nice to put a voice to the name once again. Not to mention that the message left for me was so frigging hilarious I just about drove off the road I was laughing so hard. I've listened to it a couple of times since then.
It was a great start to a Monday.
Weird, huh? Me saying I had an enjoyable Monday. Ha! I guess it really is true that the best things come when you least expect them...
Monday, September 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment