I seriously think that all employers should think about enforcing the 5 day weekend. I'd work 2 days of 12 hours (more if needed) just to have 5 days off in a row. How much fun would THAT be! Everyone could just take turns, shift work, so that businesses could still be open the core hours that they needed to be.
How great of an idea is that??
Look at me........moving in on 10:00 pm. How can you tell that I DO NOT want to go to work tomorrow? I had to come home to an empty house AGAIN ( I am really not liking this all that much....sometimes it's good, but geez....) after a weekend spent with the girls. And now, one girl has flown "home" and the others have left as well, and I sit here all mopey feeling sorry for myself cuz I want more precious "girl time". We can do the dumbest things and just have so much fun. And we did that again this weekend.
I hate having to say goodbye.....to the weekend, to the girls.......sigh.........
Ok, enough babbling.....time for TV and bed.
Sunday, November 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment