Tuesday, November 30, 2004

How to charm me....

Tell me I smell good.
Play with my hair.
Look at me when you think I'm not watching.
Walk me to my car.
Open doors for me.
Bring me Gerber daisies.
Be really honest with me after a few glasses of wine.
Tickle the small of my back.
Send me stupid text messages.
Have seconds of my cooking.
Order a drink for me without asking what I want....because you already know.
Watch Sex & the City with me over and over.
Laugh at stupid commercials with me.
Come out and get stupidly drunk with me.
Be there for my birthday.
Understand when I'm too busy/tired to answer or return your calls.
Love movies as much as I do.
Think it's cute how excited I get over all things Christmas.
Help me decorate my Christmas tree.
Tell me everything will be OK when I am stressed at work.
Tell me you miss me.
Tell me that you're starting to try to have babies. : )
Come to Vegas with me.
Nudge my hand when you want to be petted (this one's for the cat, pervs!)
Kiss me.
Make me laugh.


~To all of the people in my life that charm me....




No comments: