Monday, November 15, 2004

Stick that in your pipe - Part II

My dear, dear Conniving Co-Worker,

As the day progresses, I find myself learning more info about just how underhanded you are. It never ceases to amaze me the lengths you will go to to give yourself the upper hand, the things that you will say to make yourself look like the better person.

Me, being the naive person that I am...I didn't actually think that there were people like you on the face of the earth...people that could be so saccharine sweet to your face, but then turn around and bash you with words so acidic that people are reluctant to repeat them to your face.

What purpose does this serve you? Does it make you feel good to talk behind my back to someone that you think doesn't know me? Does it make you feel superior to try and tarnish my image to others? Does it give you great joy to make snappy little comments about me and my life? I hope that you've had fun at my expense....you can try and fade back into your little happy facade of a life, thinking in your petty little mind that you are free and clear and that your comments have gone unnoticed.

Yes, that's right....go on thinking that your ascerbic outbursts are unbeknownst to me. I'll even let you go on thinking that, if you so desire. But know, in the pit of your black, black heart, that they are known, not just by me, but by many. Your oh-so-sweet front is being torn apart, brick by brick, and you don't have a sniff.

Just remember, I am smarter than you, and can be more conniving than you if needed. Hell, I learned from the great master. Tread carefully.

Unlike you, I have people in my life that actually DO respect me, and don't pull this shit behind my back. Thank your lucky stars that I always have been, and always will be, a bigger person than you. Because if I weren't, you'd be extremely sorry that you ever crossed me. It's a good thing that I am capable of ridding myself of my frustrations through writing.

A very good thing. Or else I'd have stormed down this hallway hours ago and shoved my boot so far up your ass you wouldn't know what hit you.

Until next time, and I'm sure there'll be a next time...you know what to do.



1 comment:

shadowbox said...

Sigh...angry prairie girls are sooo fucking hot. It's enough to make me swoon.