I just had the most wonderful 4 days off from work. I spent the majority of my time with myself. And no one else. I didn't answer the phone, I stayed away from the computer. I watched daytime TV, a mountain of movies, and took naps throughout the day without regret. I even started reading a new book.
I spent some much needed quality time with my family; had a nice, yet brief, visit with my ex; looked after my newly spayed kitten; went to a close friend's 10th anniversary dinner with a good friend; spoke with a friend who lives far away.
I did a lot of thinking....about a lot of nothing really, but I had a chance to get some of my muddled thoughts cleared up. Not to the point of 100% clarification, but at least a few things are starting to make sense to me. My life is starting to make sense to me again......took long enough!
I woke up this morning feeling slightly less grumpy than I normally would on a Monday. I came into work with a lesser feeling of stress and did not immediately feel like I wanted to turn and hightail it into the hills.
Things are looking up!
Monday, November 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment