Thursday, November 25, 2004

A pinch of this, a dash of that

I had a REALLY good blog all lined up in my head as I was drifting off to sleep last night, and when I woke up....it was gone! Piss me off! I should have wrote it down, but I was confident I would remember. Dammit!

So, in it's place, you get to read a whole lot of random thoughts, etc. Fun for you!

- I dyed my hair really dark on Tuesday night. So far I've had lots of compliments on it, but I go back and forth between loving it and hating it.

- Does gum REALLY stay in your stomach for 7 years if you swallow it?

- I am going to a stagette tomorrow night with 4 of my dearest old work friends. I am looking forward to it A LOT, as this past month has been a crazy, busy, whirlwind and I need them to ground me again (and getting hammered will be fun as well!)

- My cat has been waking me up at 2 am every morning for the past week since she recovered from getting spayed. Once more, and she'll be going under the knife for something a bit more permanent.

- I didn't really mean, that, but doesn't she know that after I work 13 or 14 hours in a day I NEED MY REST!?!?!

- I am so far behind on my bill payments I am starting to freak out a little (not really, but I AM freaking out). I need to STOP spending money on reckless behavior (ie. drinking) and stupid shit (like my 5th set of martini glasses). It's ONE MONTH til Christmas and I NEED TO SPEND IT ON OTHERS INSTEAD OF MYSELF!

- Today marks 3 weeks left of work for me, then I get 17 GLORIOUS days off! Woo-hoo!!

- I still don't know what I want for Christmas, and my family is bugging me for a list (which baffles me as THEY have not yet handed over lists to me)

- I have not really been out with friends of talked on the phone or returned e-mails in a very long time. I just don't have the time or the energy with my crazy work load right now. I apologize. I really, really do.

- My new roommate moves in this weekend. I think he's going to be a lot of fun.

- My old "quasi" roommate moves out this weekend. I am going to miss her, even though we didn't get to hang out as much as we originally thought we would. Boooooooooooo! She should have been the one moving in permanently. Stupid timing we had!

- I have been on this "Perricone Promise" healthy eating menu for 4 whole days now! I feel great, and I think I have even lost a few pounds (although not the reason for doing it)....but last night I cheated and ate a handful of wine gums. *GASP!!* I can't help it.....sweet, sweet gummy candies are my weakness! If I had just NOT bought them at Costco to tempt myself, I wouldn't be in this predicament, but they looked so cute on the shelf, all colorful and gummy and oh so delicious!

- I did squats & lunges at the gym yesterday, and as a result, my ass and quads are so sore I am walking around like a frigging geriatric with hemorrhoids. hehe.

- I am going to eat lunch now.....more salmon, more salad......and lots of green tea and water. Damn healthy eating. I miss you, greasy fast food!


No comments: