Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Holy shit, batman!

I had some dental work done a few months back (OK, I had a cavity filled...I like candy wayyyy too much) and ever since I've been getting food stuck in between these 2 teeth at the back of my mouth, bottom, left hand side. It drives me frigging NUTS!

So today, I had cabbage rolls for lunch, and was diligently flossing after eating cuz it frigging hurt so bad. And what happens?? I get the floss in there, working away, and after a sharp jab of OH-MY-GOD-SHOOT-ME-NOW-OR-RIP-MY-GUMS-OUT pain, I found a hard piece of something in my mouth!!

WTF?!?! It's either a piece of my tooth (man, I hope not) or a piece of the filling. I tell ya......for this dentist being so posh and fancy and supposedly oh-so-great, I've had a lot of problems with my mouth since I've been going to him! I've had to go back once already to get something fixed after tehy already supposedly fixed it. Now, it looks like I'll be doing that again! Dammit!! I HATE DENTISTS!!

(And why does Blogger want to replace my mis-spelling of fancy "facny" with vagina?)

1 comment:

shadowbox said...

Sounds like you need to find a new dentist.