Thursday, January 11, 2007

Do the stars really know/

My horoscope today:

The vibration from the planets is bringing you a deeper understanding of why someone close tends to behave in a certain way. Up until now you may have been puzzled by their attitude, which seemed to show a combination of genuine affection and indifference. As you allow your mind to drift over this issue, a realization will dawn that will help you to see just what is going on.

It's been bang on all week, and today is more of the same. I have been so extremely puzzled by the IloveyouIloveyouIloveyoubutamnotsurewhattodoaboutit attitude, and last night, for whatever reason, it all started to make a little bit more sense to me.

Freaky.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So what's going on??

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for the best. You really do deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Too bad relationships couldn't just work on love alone. I think it would be so much easier that way. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.