Wait, hold on, not the I-peed-on-a-stick-and-it-turned-blue kinda mom, but a mom nonetheless.
Here is my new addition:

I am picking him up a week today. He is so cute I can barely stand it.
I'll give more details tomorrow, I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer!

9 comments:
OMG, look at those eyes! So cute!
AWWWWW! I want one too! :)
WOW so adorable. What kind of puppy is it?
Tara, he's a French bulldog - pug cross. I love him already and haven't even met him yet!
is this kinda like a florence nightengale syndrome?
I'm sure that with some significant corrective eye surgery and massive cranial reconstruction, this little pup will soon be happy and yappy and running around just like he was a real dog!
4 more sleeps!
A-Dor-A-Ble!
He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him. He will have to come play with Jax. It will be an excuse to get together. Where did you find him?
OMG! Congratualtions! What a face!!!
WOOK at that doodlebug.
dogs are the best, they always love us back.
missing you - hope all is well!
Post a Comment