Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eureka, I have found it!!!

About two months ago, my clock radio woke me up with this great song...I remember hearing it vaguely through my sleep hazed ears, but once I woke up and it came to finding out what the damn song was, I had absolutely no luck whatsoever.

I googled lyrics, I sang it for friends and co-workers alike, I even went so far as to call the radio station and sing it to them. Nada. I've had the frigging song stuck in my head since that day, and quite frankly, it's been pissing me off. Pisses me off even more that I had the song in my possession all of this time. Read on.

Today, grooving away at work, iPod on shuffle, and what song comes on?? MY SONG!! I squealed with excitement and ran into my neighbour's office. He didn't think it was as important as I did, but this was a huge event in my mundane day.

Check it out...The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies).

Might not be your style, but you gotta admit, it is pretty darn catchy.

3 comments:

Thérèse said...

I love that!

Not the forgetting part, but the part where you finally, finally!, know what a song that you wanted to know for a while actually is called, so you can hear it again.

Yes. Those moments are delicious and I am delighted for you. Yessssssss.

Thérèse said...

(Also, I replied in the post you wrote on my blog, but I'll say here again: Yes, I am now in Calgary. And so far, I love it here! :) )

jenn said...

Ooooooo! I love that song! It's on my iPod too ;)