Monday, January 29, 2007

The puppy formerly known as Ringo

*in best announcer voice*

And now, ladies & gents, I bring you the amazing Bauer. This feisty little pup is eleven weeks old, yet he already knows how to sit AND shake a paw. He hails from Viking, Alberta, but don't let his small stature fool you...he can headbutt his mom along with the best of them, giving her a bleeding nose in the process.

He's only had a few accidents in the house, and he chows down his kibbles like a true champ. He goes absolutely crazy for treats of any kind, even when mom hides medicine inside of them!

A trained leash walker he is not, but he does enjoy his long walks on the beach...er, around the block.

Stay tuned for many more exciting updates on little Bauer and his antics!





He's here, he's finally here! We spent a great weekend getting to know each other. I'm proud to say he already knows that I am his mom, and he's settled in amazingly well. The cat is warming up to him...SLOWLY. I pretty much love his guts already and can't wait for this day to be over so that I can go home and squish his little face!

Also, for those of you wondering about his name...yes, he was named after Jack Bauer and my love of all things '24'. ;O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congratulations! :)

Allie said...

must not eat the puppy!

he's beautiful, and i get the name thing - mine is named after someone on law & order!