...a lady catches her heel on the slick tile floor in front of you and falls, hard, face first, scattering her belongings all around her, and you help her up and ask her if she's ok. You don't point and laugh, and even after you walk away, you still don't giggle over it.
Yay me.
(However, J, had you been with me, I most likely would have snickered just a little.)
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
but if "I" had been with you.
i would have laughed right out loud. (after i knew she was ok )
and "thud" would be our pee-wee's playhouse secret word of the day!
Good for you.
I, on the other hand, was more like that other lady last night. I slipped down a flight of stairs (hard) and the man behind me literally stepped over me and kept on walking as I was lying there, flat on my back, purse contents scattered, trying not to cry from the pain. Had I not been in so much pain I would've yelled to him, "Sorry I was in your way, Sir!" Jerk.
Good for you!!! I would have laughed like a five year old. I guess I could learn a lot from you. :)
Have a great weekend you grownup you!
I would have laughed
OK, thinking back now, if this exact same situation were to happen again, I would totally laugh. I must have been off that day. ;O)
(P.S. Hi Allie, I've missed you!)
Post a Comment