Thursday, March 03, 2005

10 Things

This is a little ditty that's floating around in Bloggerland lately....
10 things I've done that I suspect most people haven't:

1) Ran into Usher & bodyguards walking out of the rumjungle at Mandalay Bay (he's really short)
2) sent a text message to a potential flame that said I was going home with someone else (was meant to go to a friend who was at the bar with me)
3) straightened my naturally curly hair with an at home kit that broke off a section of my hair AT THE ROOT, leaving me with a tiny mohawk for about 6 months
4) hung a string of real sausages around my neck as the finishing touch on my Frivolous Fraulein costume (yes, it was Halloween)
5) tried to make chili (my first time) without browning the ground beef first (FYI - it doesn't work)
6) had a photograph taken with myself, my mother, my grandmother, AND my great-grandmother when I was 20 years old
7) watched an entire season (18 episodes, ~40 minutes each) of Sex and the City in one day
8) been a bridesmaid at best friend's wedding in a little chapel in Vegas
9) taken 450 pictures on a 3 day houseboating trip
10) sponsored a child through World Vision

No comments: