It's official. The love bug has bit me hard...right in the ass.
I've been pretty much floating around up in the clouds for the past week and a half. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It's fantastic.
We've talked every day since our meeting, mostly over e-mail...yet have only seen each other a few times (which is perfect, don't want to spend too much time together at the beginning). Our e-mail banter is cute, yet smart and flirty. He gets me, it seems, and I him.
I get butterflies at the very thought of seeing him....as it is, we set up our next date this past Monday, and it's not until Thursday. The anticipation of it is almost killing me! My god!
I have been walking around with a big, dumb grin on my face all week. My co-workers want to know what happened to bitchy, stressed-out me. Sorry, kids, she's taking a vacation for a while. Lucky you, hey!
So, yeah, none of this post has really made any sort of sense, other than to myself.
But I'm smiling...lots...and that in itself is just a good, good thing.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment