Friday, March 18, 2005

Green beer is EVIL

I am hurting. Very much so.

There is a gang of small midgets wrestling in my stomach. I do not like them. Diet Coke is the only thing keeping me going. My head is still pounding (although, eerily, it sounds a lot like the Irish jigs from last night).

A night out with coworkers, that was supposed to end at no later than 10:30, ended up going strong til 1:30 am. This is not conducive to getting up and trying to be at work for 7:00 am. Maybe a few years ago I could pull it off, but it's getting increasingly more difficult.

We had fun, we stole fun Irish hats, we drank green beer...as well as many other green concoctions. Jagermeister, at last knowledge, is not an Irish beverage, but you would have thought so last night. Mmmmmmm.

Best of all, more pictures for the infamous website. (One day I might link to it)

Fun times had by all...I'm suffering through a planning session all day today, but at least 3 of my drinking buddies are in here with me to help ease the pain a little.

I can't wait to go home and have a nap...I've got a very important night ahead of me.

Let's hope the smell of food will stop making me gag. This is horrible.

No comments: