I woke up Wednesday morning with a sore throat, sniffy nose, and an achey body. I thought to myself, frigging great. I'm so busy at work I can barely stay afloat, and here I am coming down with the flu or some stupid thing.
A few of my friends have used this product that a lot of NHL players use, called ColdFX. It's a ginseng derivative or something like that...you take 3 pills, 3 times a day the first day; 2 pills 3 times a day the second; then 1 pill 3 times a day the third day.
About halfway through the second day, I was feeling fan-tastic! This crap really works. I guess it works by boosting your immune system...whatever it does, it is totally worth the money!
So next time you're feeling a bit under the weather, grab yourself a bottle of ColdFX.
Don Cherry says you should...and who in their right mind doesn't listen to Grapes?
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment