1: number of times the little man peed on my brand new blanket. Asshole.
2: number of times I have hung out with Building Guy since my last post. He's very nice and very cute...but if you keep reading you'll see my priorities are totally out of whack.
3: number of times I have hung out with MG#2 since my last post...it is now a proven fact that we are officially HORRIBLE at "breaking up"
4: number of movies I watched over the course of two days (Evan Almighty; Mr Brooks; In the Land of Women; Perfect Stranger)
5: number of sneezes in a row. Isn't that like the equivalent of an orgasm or something?
6: average number of hours that I was awake per day, Friday through Sunday...my cold hit full force
7: doses of NeoCitran Warming Relief
8: pairs of shoes I have tried on to go with my Christmas party dress...none have been winners
15: number of hours I slept Thursday night/Friday morning
40: number of sleeps until my 29th birthday
56: points scored by the Patriots during Sunday Night Football (I'm just getting into NFL, but seriously...these guys are F-ing good)
18,937: number of Kleenexes I've gone through...or it feels that way at any rate
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww poor you... still sick... but sounds like you still manage to have a great time hanging out with both Building Guy and MG#2. whoa! haha!
How many people did you actually want to be with while you're sick?
# of times you felt like you could have slept the whole day through.
# of times you seen the doctor.
Post a Comment