Fireman, after nearly five days of no contact, popped up in my phone on Saturday evening, asking how I was. I ignored his text.
They became harder to ignore as they kept popping up, every half hour, random little snippets, his attempt at small talk. I continued to ignore them throughout the evening.
Sunday morning...early. My phone buzzes yet again. MG#2 asks me who it is when I read it and make a face. I explain the story to him. He grabs my phone and replies. It wasn't very nice. Fireman gets angry, accuses me of not ever trying to understand his life, that i don't know him at all, and even throws a couple of choice names in my direction. The text that he received from "me" warranted them, I'll admit, but it still hurt me to see him upset.
A few hours later, he wrote back again, apologizing, explaining the situation as best he could. He is no good because he is "tainted goods" and when he's not at work or with me, he's also "a dad".
After about two and a half months, he still kept this fact from me. WTF? Why? I am not a judgmental person, AT ALL, and would have gladly accepted any of his baggage because it was HIM I was interested in, not his past. Yet, he never gave me that chance, and his lies make mw wonder what else I had not been told.
Such a waste. He missed out on a good thing, due to the fact that he wasn't willing to let me into his life. As I sit here now typing this, he texts again "Let me know if you wanna hang out later".
A part of me wants to, but I won't let that part win. The worst thing is, that part that wants to see him is so very sad.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
fireman has a kid?? this is just getting more crazy.
and who is this makeout guy #2. it sounds like something good is going on...
dang i need another makeout guy...
Post a Comment