Monday, November 12, 2007

Transformation - Part Deux

Soo....Building Crush shows up at the table, and we get to chatting. He tells me that I look familiar, and I play dumb, knowing full well where it is that we know one another from. We finally "figure out" that we know each other from our previous building, and he mentions that he always wondered where I'd gone. (wheeeee!)

We chat for a bit more, with him asking all the right questions and throwing out some answers of his own that keep me interested. Last call hits, the lights go on, and it's time for me to grab BG and head home. As I'm putting on my coat, he leans in and asks ever so cutely if he can have my number, and I gladly oblige.

The following Monday, someone that knows Building Crush e-mails BG asking if a girl named Miss Pickle had picked her up from the bar on Saturday night, so I guess he was checking it out (more whee!) as I don't have my name on my voicemail.

Wednesday (yes, he waited the three days to call, which is kind of stupid, but whatever) he called, leaving a message and saying that he was really glad that he'd ran into me. (wheee again!)

As it sits right now, after a few calls and e-mails, we're headed out for drinks on Thursday after work. I'm both nervous and excited!
I could really use a good date after the weekend I had...and let's just hope that he has a hell of a lot less baggage than the last two!

1 comment:

jo said...

and i say wheeee! that you seem to be having so much fun and dating up a storm :P