Just like that, it's Monday again. How did that happen?
Monday's are always sooo much worse after fantastic weekends.
Friday turned into a gong show, much like predicted. We shot tequila, we danced in places where people don't usually dance, we laughed, we made asses of ourselves, the wheels fell off in general. It was exactly what the doctor ordered in more ways than one. Despite starting at two in the afternoon, most of us made it til sometime after midnight. Makeout Guy #2 joined in the shenanigans partway through the evening, and I may or may not have squired him away to my place at the end of the evening.
Best Girlfriend (BG) came and picked us up in the morning to take us to our cars, and we all ended up going for breakfast where many more laughs were had. After that it was off to a friend's hockey game, and then for lunch and beers, which started to once again turn into trouble, so I headed home to chill out for a bit before the evening. I ended up having a few friends over for dinner and drinks, therefore there was not much chill time to be had. We had fun though, so that's all that matters.
At the end of the night, I went and picked up BG and Makeout Guy #2 from their respective bars as I was the sober one. Queue sleepover part two.
Sunday consisted of myself, MG#2 & BG lazing around on the couch, watching football, eating junk food, walking dogs, more laughs, and some cuddling.
It was a fantastic weekend, and I know this is pretty vague, but I'm feeling a wee bit overwhelmed after spending four straight days with MG#2, and I really, really need to keep myself in check. So I'm going to leave it at that for now. If anything major happens in that department, I'll keep you posted.
Tomorrow I'll tell you all about Fireman and his sudden re-entry back in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment