From the looks of it, this here little space of mine is quickly transforming into a dating blog.
I guess that's to be expected when that's kind of been the majority of my life as of late...and then when making the decision to post every day for the month, it goes without saying that I'm going to be talking about boys/dating/stupidity a lot.
Wow, that was a mouthful.
Anyhoo...this week's been a gooder when it comes to boys and dating. You've already heard about MG#2 in the posts below. What I haven't yet told you about is running into my old building crush from a few years back.
We used to work in the same building, and I would do absolutely nothing but admire him from afar. There were two reasons for this...one, I thought he was far too cute to even give me a second glance, and two, I was in a committed relationship at the time. So for a few years, I would swoon whenever we'd get on the same elevator or pass each other in the food court. Then, one day, he was gone.
Fast forward to last Saturday night...I had ventured to the bar to pick up Best Girlfriend as I had been a good girl and stayed sober all night. I walk in, and it's a gong show. Everyone's loaded, I am sober, but it's all good. I catch sight of one of the guys who had been whooping it up with us the previous weekend, so I mosey on up to his table to snag a seat and watch the drunken antics. He's by himself, but there are two beers on the table, and he explains that his friend is just in the washroom. We chat for a second, and his friend comes back to the table. Imagine my excitement when it turns out to be Building Crush!!
I hate to do this, but my ride is waiting...so this will have...
...to be continued....
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment