Things I've learned in the past 2.5 months of getting to know myself (some I knew already, but am just getting them back):
- I crave dancing like I crave pasta...some days I just have to go out and dance all night
- I don't like to put my dishes in the dishwasher right away
- I like to sprawl across the centre of the bed, kind of diagonal
- I love to listen to our R&B station LOUD in the morning as I get ready for work
- I like to make my regular movie date with my brother EVERY Tuesday
- I like to walk around in my pajamas all day on the weekend...without make-up on
- I like to cook....good meals
- I like to spend a lot of my evening on the computer...chatting, e-mailing, downloading songs
- I love the fact that there is no one to yell at me to "Hurry Up!" when I'm running a bit behind
- I love not having to go to the bar and look after someone without enjoying myself
- I like to throw clothes on the floor and only clean them once or twice a week
- I love watching Trading Spaces, Gilmore Girls, and other kitschy shows...and now I can!
- I like to read before bed....and now I can do that as well!
- I like to be my own boss
- I like to make plans without checking with anyone else but myself
- I like to be able to openly check out cute boys....and give a "Dang!" as they walk by
- I like to dance around the house listening to salsa music
- I am a very fun person...not quite the homebody I made myself out to be before
- I love having a few girls over to drink wine and chat about stupid things
- I like it when my phone rings at night with drunk phone calls....cuz now it's my friends that are calling : )
- I like to sit and read for hours
- I like to "practice" my dance moves in front of the mirror...shhh...don't tell
I'm sure there's a plethora of other things that I am going to find that I enjoy doing. This is just the start.
Boy, am I a happy girl!
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment