Random facts...everyone else is doing it.....so now I will too.
When something is really funny to me, I snort when I laugh.
I could live on tomato rice.
I never go without polish on my toes....even in the dead of winter.
I rarely leave the house without my camera, even when I go to work.
I drive too fast and don't pay attention.
I twirl my hair when I'm tired, anxious or bored.
I try very hard to not bite my nails.
I am the worst procrastinator in the world.
I tend to fall in love too quickly.
I would do anything for my true friends.
My idol is my mother, even though I think she makes some stupid choices, even now.
My mother is also my best friend.
I hate the face that my grandmother will not pick up the phone to call me ever, but gets angry when she hasn't talked to me for a few days.
I cannot smoke a cigar without inhaling.
My hair is naturally curly and I straighten it every day.
I don't like the way I act when I am drunk.
I dance around in front of the mirror to wake myself up in the morning.
I am NOT a morning person.
I cannot stand the smell, let alone taste, of tequila.
I would defend my 2 brothers with the ferocity of a mama bear.
Certain smells can make me cry when I think of what they remind me of. (did that make snse?)
I hate running, but love how it makes me feel.
I eat way too much candy.
I don't drink enough water.
I have been to Vegas 3 times in 4 years, and would go again tomorrow even though it's only been just over a month since my return.
I want the instant solution to every problem. NO exceptions.
I hate fake laughs.
I do not understand most females.
I am a tomboy.
I love Christmas more than any other time of year. It brings me strange happiness.
I hate thong underwear.
I could wear jeans every day of my life.
I want desperately to pack up my life and travel the world.
I cannot save money.
I buy too much stupid shit.
I have a penchant for celebrity magazines.
I love my smile in pictures.
I only type with one finger from each hand.
I could watch "Friends" re-runs for the rest of my life.
I am addicted to buying movies.
I use way too much salt.
I regret leaving C the way that I did. I broke his heart, and wish I could have that back. I wish I had been mature enough at 21 to not just run out on him and our house.
Cooking for people brings me great joy.
I eat a pickle (or some sort of pickled food) almost every day.
I sometimes flirt too much.
I always leave shit lying around the house.
I am slightly obsessed with the color pink.
My favorite scent is a guy's mouth when he is aroused. (don't ask, it cannot be described, and no, not all guys possess this)
My second favorite scent is Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & Body Works.
I am NEVER on time.
I hit snooze at least 3 times every morning...and that's on a good day.
I hate to be cold.
I want to get my tongue pierced, but am worried what people will think.
I am fiercely loyal to the girlfriends that have stuck with me through everything.
I am very shy when meeting new people and tend to come across as a bitch.
I had to have 4 drinks before I could give a speech at my best friend's wedding...a toast to her!
My hands shook like leaves the whole 5 minutes I was up there.
I am a child at heart.
I cannot wait to have children of my own one day.
I will not put my children through what I had to go through growing up.
I am scared that my grandfather will not be around to walk me down the aisle.
I am a bad road trip partner. I cannot stay awake in a moving vehicle for long periods of time.
Halloween is my second favorite holiday. I tend to go a little bit overboard.
I love lima beans.
I am a sucker for accents.....British, Scottish, and Australian.
My favorite part of a man is his forearms. Followed closely by the area just above low-slung board shorts.
If a guy can't kiss well, my attraction to him wanes.
I am like Rainman when it comes to phone numbers and birthdays.
I fear water more than anything else.
Small creatures creep me out.
One of my favorite sounds in the world is my grandfather humming as he cuts up the turkey at Christmas dinner.
I regret more and more each day that I have not tried to find my birth father.
I am twirling my hair right now, which means I am tired.
So off to bed I go.
Monday, October 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment