Thursday, October 28, 2004

Stolen quotes

Some quotes that I've "borrowed" from reading various blogs lately....

They reach me in different ways, but all mean something to me this morning....I'm in a strange mood...

"Dance as if no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like
no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth." ~ William Purkey

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I can honestly say that I never, ever, ever felt this way

your lips, your eyelashes, your skin

These are the parts of your body that cause my comatose to begin

I will sleep another day I don't really need to anyway

What's the point when my dreams are infected with words you used to say

I will breathe in a moment

As long as I keep my distance I wouldn't want to go messing anything up

So don't go worrying about me

It's not like I think about you constantly So maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect your life anymore

I knew it the moment you walked into the door

So don't go worrying about me" ~ "All Hail The Heartbreaker" by The Spill Canvas

No comments: