I just realized that you can tell how much a person means to you when you have to say goodbye to them. Not goodbye as in forever goodbye. Goodbye's such as this:
- goodbye after a trip together
- goodbye after a particularly good conversation
- goodbye after going to see them/them coming to see you
- goodbye to a relationship
- goodbye after an intimate experience
There are some people in my life I can walk away from in these situations and just do that. Walk away. Until the next time we cross paths. If we do.
Then, there are some people in my life who I can't bear to leave after we spend time together. We just have so much fun together, that we don't want to part ways. Things seem so boring after they leave. We cry when we have to separate. It pretty much sucks.
I just had to deal with that the last few days. The whole deflation after a particularly good mini vacation with good friends. I don't like it. One bit.
Now you know.
(This was going to be way more in depth, but I am tired and need some sleep. You know who you are!)
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment