Because I can't think of anything good to write about lately...rather, I have too many things bumping around in my head to form a straight thought to write about....so this will have to do!
Thirteen random things you like:
01) reality TV
02) pasta
03) MUSIC!!
04) sleeping in
05) MSN
06) cooking
07) dancing
08) Christmas
09) movies
10) throwing parties
11) hanging with friends
12) shopping
13) text messaging...hehe
Twelve movies you like:
01) Gladiator
02) Fools Rush In
03) The Last Samurai
04) The Wedding Planner
05) Goonies
06) Braveheart
07) Troy
08) The Prince & Me
09) Armageddon
10) Twister
11) Finding Nemo
12) Shrek
Eleven good bands/artists:
01) Janet Jackson
02) Dixie Chicks
03) Usher
04) Black Eyed Peas
05) The Rasmus
06) Yellowcard
07) Eminem
8) Nelly
9) Justin Timberlake
10) Michael Buble
11) Harry Connick Jr.
Ten things about you:
01) I am ALWAYS late
02) I love gin
03) I am single
04) My navel is pierced
05) I love every type of music
06) I am a procrastinator - big time
07) I love animals & children
08) I look forward to having children of my own one day
09) I spend too much
10) I am very sentimental
Nine favorite places in the world you went or want to visit:
01) VEGAS!! (been too many times)
02) Egypt
03) Paris
04) Ireland
05) Australia
06) New York
07) Italy
08) Scotland
09) Africa
Eight favorite foods/drinks:
01) Diet Coke
02) blue Kool-Aid
03) tomato rice
04) spaghetti
05) cabbage rolls
06) Shepherd's Pie
07)
08)
Seven things you wear daily:
01) bra
02) silver ring
03) shoes
04) undies
05) perfume
06) mascara
07) lip gloss
Six things that annoy you:
01) being late
02) cattiness
03) dishonesty
04) crankiness
05) rain
06) crumbs on the counter
Five things you definitely need to do in life:
01) save money
02) buy a house
03) relax......
04) spend more time with family
05) work out more
Four shows you watch/watched:
01) Friends
02) Las Vegas
03) Survivor
04) America's Funniest Home Videos
Three celebrities you have/have had a crush on:
01) JustinTimberlake
02) John Corbett
03) Josh Duhamel
Two people you'd like to kiss:
01) Angelina Jolie
02) Johnny Depp
One person you could spend the rest of your life with:
01) Myself
Friday, October 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment